
I had such a
FaNtAsTiCaL weekend with some of my most favorite people! I had planned this trip about 3 months ago, just to have something to look forward to for my birthday. It was a quick but much needed time away together. Even if it was only Utah, it was still a great opportunity to laugh and be goofy (okay, maybe I was really the only one being truly goofy!)
Between the up tightness that happens when we have a few control freaks in the car to laughing so hard running to the bathroom was necessary, it was just GOOD times all around!
I absolutely would not be the person I am today without these wonderful women in my life!
3 comments:
It was a good time! I could tell when your conversation with mom would get good because you would drive faster! You are crazy driver! Did you realize that from Burley on you and mom didn't stop talking?! It was really funny! I am laughing so hard hard I am crying right now! Thanks for the fun!
Oooooooh! I know where these photos were taken! I was sad I could not see you, but so glad that you got to be together and have fun. My mom & sister loved seeing you. Happy Birthday!!
Ahhhh, you guys are so dang pretty! Missed you and Stacy the other night! Its so funny to see Cindy and remember her babysitting! Glad you got away! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment