
I'm not gonna lie, life these past few months has been really difficult. I have had to face things that I haven't ever thought I would have to face. Through the tears and nights of sleeplessness, I have been able to grasp onto 4 of the most important people in my life. Everyday with them is a blessing.
Every time I get to
squeeze cheeks, chase on the floor, play a game or two or three, snuggle and watch a video, hold hands, listen to stories, and absorb each and every moment I get with them, its been a good day. It helps me get through some the crap that has come our way. I love that I have these 3 beautiful (and if I do say so myself the WORLDS CUTEST) children I could ask for. I am so blessed to be a mother and a wife. I am blessed to be able to be where I am in life, with those I am with each and everyday. Just thought it was appropriate to express my love and appreciation for the good that there is in my life.
9 comments:
Val, You guys are such a cute fam. You look great. I guess sometimes the crud in life makes us appreciate the beauty in it even more.... Thinking of you.
you really do have the cutest family ever! i hope you are doing okay!
I can totally understand crappy events in our lives that make us take a double and sometimes a triple look at all the good. You do have an amazing family with an adorable hubs and beautiful children. Life is good! Love ya!
Val- I hope that you guys are doing all right! You sure look cute as can be and I hope that things start looking up. Love you!
Ummmm, seriously you and your beautiful family should be on the cover of a magazine! Love you!
yes I agree, magazine all the way. And perhaps the money youll earn from the mag cover will help the sh** errrr crap that has been going on. Remember Val, money helps everything!!!!! Shucks I wish I had some.
You're right... they are the cutest! Your strong spirit is so inspirational Val... I know you've been through a lot, but I'm so glad that sweet family of yours has helped you get through it. Love you!
They are the best and I'm glad you are finding good results out of ugly situations. Love you.
just played catch up on your blog. welcome back! i hope all is well - you all look great! loved all the pictures.
Post a Comment