"momma" wins! Not "da-da" but he says "momma" all day. I'm the winner.
Since I can't remember Mackenzie's or Gavin's first words, I thought maybe if I post about it, I will have record of at least one of three children?!
I keep telling Jon that Rowan says momma, but he doesn't believe me - he chalks it up as jibberish. I think he just doesn't want to admit that Rowan likes me better! :0) ha ha
ha ha ha ha ha ha, okay so I just read my post, ha ha ha ha ha, I am so used to writing Valerie and Jackson together, thus the Val, Jackson comment. What I was supposed to say was: Val, Landon is-so-handsome!
5 comments:
I keep telling Jon that Rowan says momma, but he doesn't believe me - he chalks it up as jibberish. I think he just doesn't want to admit that Rowan likes me better! :0) ha ha
Cute! My girls both said dada for their first words, but Im not butt hurt. He is adorable. Love the BSU pics too.
good boy landon! You and Jackson both. Val, Jackson is - so - handsome.
ha ha ha ha ha ha, okay so I just read my post, ha ha ha ha ha, I am so used to writing Valerie and Jackson together, thus the Val, Jackson comment. What I was supposed to say was:
Val, Landon is-so-handsome!
Post a Comment