Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I know its amazing...

I know I have been a complete blogging neglect.  My heart hasn't been in it, yet I still sneek a peek here and there at my wonderful fellow bloggers.  I am sad that I haven't kept up with my posts, mostly because I don't take as many pictures as I once did.  It was good for me to keep up with my adorable trio of cuties, taking pictures daily wasn't uncommon.  Now, I'm lucky if I take a few monthly.....
So, I am vowing to be better, not for you, but for me.  I love being able to keep track of my life on here, posting the things I have been doing with my family, thoughts for the day, and so on and so forth.  Here's to a new day.  A better day.  Heaven knows I need it.

2 comments:

Malissa said...

It seems we've all taken a break from the blogging world! But now that it's freezing outside and the holidays will inevitably produce some blog-worthy pictures... I guess we have no excuse! :-) I'm so glad to see you'll be blogging again... I love your blog and getting to see pictures of that adorable family of yours!

Anonymous said...

Love love love you! I'm glad you're back to blogging. MUAH!