Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Jessie, Buzz and Woody






Jessie, Buzz and Woody....my three adorable little munchkins.  I wish I would have videotaped the night, cause there were definelty a few hillarious moments we could have captured! 
Here are a few:
- Note to self, do not plan on getting the perfect pictures right before the actual trick or treating event, does not make for a happy Buzz Lightyear.
- Masks + Gavin = crying, terrified, upset for at least 10 minutes and a few trips to mom and dad's bed in the middle of the night.
- 2 witches and 1 Jessie running from door to door as fast as they can with a great image of Buzz trying to catch up with them with all his might.
Okay, so all of these have to do with my sweet Gavin, but seriously it was funny to watch the events of the evening unfold, even if it was at his misfortune.
So my idea of having them all coordinate, went pretty well.  Woody didn't turn out all that grand, his outfit was a huge, and I was lacking boots and a hat. But they are cute no matter what, and that's what its all about anyhow!  Good times.

6 comments:

Melanie said...

Love the costumes and that they coordinated. Too cute...where did you find Buzz? Matthew would have killed for that.

Cindy Barnes said...

These costumes turned out soooo cute!! You can't tell so much from the pictures that the Woody costume was too big. They are adorable! It brings back great memories of when my kids were younger and I could coordinate their costumes! Give those Toy Story kids big hugs from aunt Cindy! Love ya Val!

Malissa said...

Adorable!! I think you did great coordinating! And way to record of all the fun moments!

Heather said...

great costumes! love them. super adorable! :0)

Amber said...

your kids look so cute!!! i love how they coordinate :)

Anonymous said...

So cute! They look great...I love how they all match. I tried to get John III to be the Mad Hatter or the White Rabbit to match Tatem's Alice, but no Snake Eyes from GI Joe is much more cool.