Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Morning

I love watching my children's faces as they come running in our room in the morning surprised at the treasures that lay around the tree for them to open! Christmas truly got that much better, that much sweeter when we became parents. It really is a magical thing to be able to spend the morning watching them open and play with everything. I love Christmas.
Landon woke up at the tail end of the morning, he was pretty out of it for awhile....
Isn't she cute, her hair all disarrayed and in her face? But she sure was excited for that Zhu Zhu pet! Gavin and his super cool jet
Don't you just love Christmas morning photos? Especially of yourself. I hate to post my ugliness, but my kids sure do look cute.
We were super lazy all day! We never left the house. We did manage to get a shower in and change out of our pj's. But it was pretty much full of Christmas movie marathon (3 in a row) and tons of sweets and then a few more movies to end the evening.

No comments: