Saturday, December 26, 2009
Greatful Heart
This year has been full of heartache, sadness and a few thousand tears along the way, but yet there has been an overwhelming sense of strength inside that I didn't know was there. This Christmas was especially different, and just a glimpse of how things will be in the years to come. Yet the one thing that means the most to me is still there.....my family. I have such a huge appreciation for the mass of love that we all have for one another. I couldn't have asked for a better family, and in a time where things are so uncertain, its still refreshing to be able to say that and mean it. We are faced with such hard things to overcome and as long as we can be there for one another and focus on the positive side, we will not be torn apart, and we will never loose that faith that we all have in our Heavenly Father who loves us unconditionally. We are so much stronger together than we are apart.
I feel so blessed this holiday season, and am overwhelmed at the same time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Val, I'm so inspired by your conviction and positive outlook. I know you had a rough year, but I am so glad you have had so much support to get through this year... you are such an amazing woman! Love you!
hey!! I loved seeing all the new pictures... your family is so cute!!!
and i had no idea you've had a tough year... you are always so happy and cheerful despite whatever you've gone through. i always love to see your happy face. and let's not be strangers, k??
Post a Comment