Friday, December 4, 2009

My baby is 1 year old today!

Man this year went fast! I have just loved every minute of every day with him. He is such a fun kid to just watch explore and enjoy everyone around him. He is definitely his own person. Not anything like his older brother. Loves to explore, interested in anything and everything, isn't afraid of much, and just loves to have every one's attention all the time! Man he is a handsome little devil, and he knows it! He truly is the joy to have in this family and I know Heavenly Father sent him to right to us, cause we are now complete!
Some of what he has been up to:
-he loves to snuggle his big bear, whenever he sees it he points right to it, and wants to give it a squeeze!
-walks everywhere (and has been since 10 months)
-doesn't want us to do anything but pay attention to him! No cleaning or being productive for us when he is awake....
-adores his daddy!
-gets really excited when he hears the garage door open/close, cause that means somebody new to hold him is home!
-loves to eat/pretty much 24/7
-is the life of this household, and we just can't kiss him enough!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Landon!!!
This past year has FLOWN by. I can't believe he is ONE!!! He is such a cutie!
Enjoy the Birthday Celebrations!!!

P.s. I love the video...it is so sweet to hear EVERYONE giggling...even Justin! Happy little Family...

hilla said...

He really is adorable! I can't believe how big he is! I about died when he stood next to Kendal and wasn't much shorter than her!
What a loveable kid! I adore you all!

Anonymous said...

I just want to squeeze him! I can not believe that he is a year! Time flies!

Amber said...

aw... happy birthday to Landon!!! I can't believe he is a year old. He really is such a cute boy!!!

Cindy Barnes said...

This year has flown by! It was so fun to get to squeeze that cute boy at Thanksgiving! He is so dang cute! Happy Birthday Landon!!