So, once again I wasn't so grand at taking pictures. But I managed to get a few good ones. I mean how exciting can a 1st birthday be? The cake part is really all that matters right?
He did pretty good. Wanted it right away. Wasn't scared that about 20 people were staring and laughing at him....

Wanted to share his yummy cake with me (not pictured)

The cake fell on him when he went to pick up the plate.....that kind of lost his interest when he realized that he was now covered in frosting and wasn't all that thrilled to be messy.

Yup....he was done after that.... oh the things we put our children through for our enjoyment. But its tradition right? Can't mess with tradition.

Then of course my wonderful family that came to share his big day with him! I'm still amazed that we were all able to fit in my tiny house. (the small things that matter to me)
I thought it would be fun to have Landon take a picture with each individual family that came.
Here is grandma Madge (she was the lucky one who got to clean him up after his run-in with the cake)

The Miller clan, they win the prize for having their entire family present! :)
Joce, Mitchell and
Brisa
Aunty Tracey, Evan and Emily

Aunt Connie, Kaylee and
Keidra

Happy Birthday little man! We sure love you to pieces!
4 comments:
Your hair looks adorable in that last picture!!!!! And happy birthday Landon!!!!! Ok, is that geoffrey (spelling?) with the crazy hair. He is HUGE!
CUTE cake!!! :)
Another moment of sadness that we weren't there! Great idea to take everyone's pic with Landon! Love that little boy!
I think it's too funny that he didn't want to get messy! That is the best part. Love the idea of having everyone get their pictures with him.
Post a Comment