So we headed to the Zoo for the first time in a looong time together as a family. I insisted on us buying a year pass, so we will be visiting here alot this summer! Most of the pictures are of Mackenzie and Landon, as you can see in this one picture that I got with Gavin in it, he wasn't feeling too good and wasn't about to pose for pictures.
Mackenzie and Landon had a blast on the carousel
Of course had to get one of all three girls together!
Having fun being goofy together
She sure is beautiful isn't she?
Although it was a very crowded day, it was still fun. I am excited to get to come back as much as we want!
3 comments:
GORGEOUS new family pics Val!!! They are stunning!! Who took them? You guys are so wonderful!
thanks jamee! My sis in law took them in utah. My only sadness is that Mackenzie was having a rough day and we didnt get any singles of her! :( Kids are a joy when it comes to pic taking eh?!
hi all
http://www.tor.com/community/users/conmenshulu1983
http://www.tor.com/community/users/gaicounreri1985
http://www.tor.com/community/users/rocsetlcatsphi1986
http://www.tor.com/community/users/logsumitea1976
http://www.tor.com/community/users/disonacas1989
Post a Comment