I don't remember the tide pools being this fun before, we spent quite awhile looking through them all. The kids were entertained for a long time!
Me and my sister Cindy, I am really really happy they decided to come with us on this trip!
Waiting for the boys with the firewood and marshmallow to show up, we were getting cold!!!
This boy had so much fun in the sand, and he looks pretty stinkin cute in the center of it all!
Ok, so how many boy scouts did it take to actually get the fire going???? :) It took a bit of effort but they were successful in the end.
The fire felt so nice since it was pretty cold that evening even before the sun went down!
Had a blast making smores on the beach at sunset, never done that before and it was perfect!
This was the perfect ending to the perfect day at the beach!
Justin and I had to reenact one of the coolest pictures we had taken 10 years ago.
10 years ago: 2000
10 years later:2010
I can't beleive it has been 10 years since we first came to the Oregon Coast together. We had just barely started to date and he agreed to go on a trip with me and my parents. I knew if he could handle an entire trip with me for that long and still be in love with me, that we would last forever!








1 comment:
Love the anniversary pic! So romantic you two!! Many more to come!
Post a Comment