This is always a great stop before we hit the road to the coast. The fall are always beautiful and its always a perfect time to get out of the car and stretch and walk around before another 2 hours in the car!
Holy cow, Val! I have been a blog-slacker for a while but I had no idea how much I have missed out on with you! Where do I begin?
I love Mackenzie's glasses- she is such a cutie! Just like her mama! You look so great- it really isn't fair! Your boys are so handsome too. How do you do anything but squeeze them all day?!?!
I miss Utah and your post about temple square made me miss it more! Every time conference comes around I get homesick for the west!
Next time you guys make an Oregon Coast trip we will have to try to meet up- we are moving to Eugene (about an hour from the coast) in November. Mike got transferred to the field office there. I am not excited about switching in the middle of the school year, but I am happy to be closer to Boise!
1 comment:
Holy cow, Val! I have been a blog-slacker for a while but I had no idea how much I have missed out on with you! Where do I begin?
I love Mackenzie's glasses- she is such a cutie! Just like her mama! You look so great- it really isn't fair! Your boys are so handsome too. How do you do anything but squeeze them all day?!?!
I miss Utah and your post about temple square made me miss it more! Every time conference comes around I get homesick for the west!
Next time you guys make an Oregon Coast trip we will have to try to meet up- we are moving to Eugene (about an hour from the coast) in November. Mike got transferred to the field office there. I am not excited about switching in the middle of the school year, but I am happy to be closer to Boise!
Love you!
Post a Comment