Sunday, August 1, 2010

All things Landon

I have had the pleasure of enjoying just one child for the past few days while the others went camping with daddy.  Landon is a total joy!  I love this kid.  He is my buddy that's for sure.  We have our "routine", like we do every other day, but its just that much more sweet when its just he and I.  He is talking up a storm, and when in the right mood, I can get him to repeat quite a few words he doesn't usually say.  He is up to these so far:  mom, dad, ball, truck, balloon, bubbles, water, uh-oh, trash, potty, 1-2-3 go!, eyes, bye-bye, belly, off and night-night.  Granted they all sound 100 times more adorable when said with his sweet voice.  He also is quite the singer.  He loves to sing with the music in the car especially, and it honestly makes my heart flip!  His bobble head groovin to the tunes is another favorite.  I think he loves my bed just as much as I do when it comes to resting and watching a movie.  He is just full of adventure, yet sweet to the core.  The saying "little boys just love their mommas" is 100% true in this house!  He is my mommas boy and I love every minute of it!  (not to disregard my other angels in the least bit)

5 comments:

Malissa said...

OH. MY. GOODNESS. What a handsome little boy!! That's it - next playdate you have to bring him so I can see that sweet face! Speaking of which, when we playing at Settlers again?

Cindy Barnes said...

I REALLY need to kiss those cheeks!! He is just too cute! I am glad you have had a chance to have a few days with just Landon...sounds like you too have had some fun! He is growing up so fast and it is times like these that make me so sad we don't live closer!

Waters said...

Landon is such a boy! How special it is to focus your day on only one child (we love the other but you know what I mean) because you get to connect even more when them on a time where you wouldnt. Landon is really cute Val.

Whenever I see you at Costco I get nervous and dont want to talk too much to you because I dont want to get you into trouble. Especially when youre doing something for a customer, and if there's a line, heaven forbid someone is waiting. Hmmmm. Maybe Ill have a card night and envite some of us oldies over.
Costco free.

heather said...

Such a cute kid! He's a handsome little fella. Love the pics in the right column of your kids- so beautiful! You guys make some good looking kiddos! Glad to have back at my blog- sorry to have vanished. I change my URL way too stinking often! I am indecisive and get bored - not a good combo!

heather said...

Such a cute kid! He's a handsome little fella. Love the pics in the right column of your kids- so beautiful! You guys make some good looking kiddos! Glad to have back at my blog- sorry to have vanished. I change my URL way too stinking often! I am indecisive and get bored - not a good combo!