Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Best place of all
On our trip to Utah this past weekend, I was sure I would have taken a ton of pictures, but for some reason besides the puppies I only took this single shot of the temple while we were there. I got to thinking about what that symbolizes, it was really the only place there that was of true meaning. We had a wonderful trip with family, spent time at Lagoon and went shopping, but that hour we spent on Temple Square walking around, feeling the peace was more important in the end. We didn't spend enough time there that's for sure, and when I think about it I get sad thinking that I was more worried about other things we needed to go than spending quality time in one of the most beautiful places in Utah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment