Wednesday, September 8, 2010

One puppy, two puppy, three puppies and more!

Grandma and Grandpa Thacker's dog had puppies again!  Mackenzie was in HeAvEn!!!!!  She was like a kid in a candy store.  She didn't even beg me this time to take one home, maybe she has caught on that I am not a sucker for the cuteness of puppies :)





Landon wasn't so sure at first, but he warmed up pretty fast!


The whole gang with the cute little puppies!

We had stopped to drop off Landon with grandma while we went to Utah, and Gavin ended up wanting to stay! Score!  Mackenzie wanted to stay as well, grandma's puppies were more exciting than Lagoon to her at the time!  We made her come with us, but she was able to come home early with her aunt to spend an entire day with the puppies. 
If you are wondering why no pictures with Gavin malling the puppies.....he wasn't so excited about them.  He was actually afraid to hold them, I'm surprised I was able to get him the group shot actually touching one! hehe

No comments: