Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Chocolate anyone?

Yes this is a big fat peice of chocolate!  We made a trip to cash and carry today and picked us up some good ole milk chocolate for baking our yummy Christmas goodies!  Plus, food storage of course :)

2 comments:

Melanie said...

YUM!! That looks like a dream come true.

By the way, I can't believe that Layne and I didn't kill each other skiing last weekend...he really didn't tell me what to do, he gave a few pointers, but he snowboards which is completely different from skiing so he couldn't help too much and I think that's why it worked out. I would take lessons, it really is fun and then you could show off for Justin!

Waters said...

I love Cash and Carry. Unfortunately it is a place that I often forget about, I think because of its random location? I dont know. But that is one honkin piece of milk chocolate! What do you plan to make with it? You'll have to post your Christmas goldies for sure.