When the kids have a snow day I can't help but remember the good ole days when I got to stay home from school myself and played ALL DAY outside! Daddy was the hero on this day for them, made some rockin forts for them and snowmen (kinda forgot to take photos of those!) Good times in the snow for the kiddos! Landon and Mom need to invest in getting some new snow pants so we can play with them too!
1 comment:
Snow days are classic. I remember when I was in 3rd grade we had a snow day. My mom let me sleep in then woke me with my sister in a frantic saying I had slept in and was late. I was bummed to learn that it was snow day because we had an all day craft day and I was sooooooo excited for it. The snow was cool though once I got over the craft day. That was also when I thought wearing my head gear AND neck gear ALONG with my purple glasses to school was cool.
Post a Comment