Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Good Gracious....

How many times do I need to snap the camera in order to get a "good" picture of the kids?!





Apparently a few! :)  I need to invest in photo shop so I can do some cutting and pasting of faces to get a great smile from each child on one picture!  But they are pretty stinkin adorable if I do say so myself no matter what they are doing..... but I am a little tiny bit bias

1 comment:

Waters said...

okay seriously, Landon is as big as Gavin? Or atleast thats what it looks like? Are they the same height? I love it. These family pictures reminds me of when I was little, my dad would snap and snap and snap pictures till our retinas were burnned. We were generally outside taking our family pictures (being on a timmed camera, while Dad ran back and stratigically placed himself in the sitting). Facing the sun my sisters and I are all trained to look directly at the sun for atleast 15 minutes without tearing up. Perhaps thats why my eyesight is the same perscribption as my mothers.