So no pictures for this post so don't cry too much :)
The GOOD news is, actually FANTASTIC news really......Landon is out of DIAPERS! Whoop Whoop. Hands in the air waving back and forth......... We have been training for about 2 weeks now and he has done fabulous. It really had to be his idea, and once he realized underwear is cool and the toilet is fun it was easy! Sleeps through the night with undies even.....I know super cool.
Bad news is there are a few of you fellow bloggers who I am not able to comment on.....namely tamra, kenya, jamee, katie and jackie. I have no clue why, it asks me to sign in again (even if I am already signed in) and then kicks me out. So I haven't been a lame non commenter, just haven't been able to for awhile now.
the end, I know this was a stellar post, but sometimes its gotta be.
7 comments:
So sorry my blog bumps you out cause I love your comments!! Had tot try here to see if the same thing happened to me! Any clues why? I will see what I can do! love ya!
I think I maybe fixed it. Want to try commenting again? P.S. Congrats on the toilet-user!
Congrats!!!! I currently have THREE in diapers!!!!! What the heck??? Oscar and Livy were doing really good until Maggie was born and then it was like I had a brand new puppy. I was finding pee everywhere. I couldn't take it anymore and I gave up. About 2 weeks before our big trip Oscar wanted to potty train but I wouldn't let him because I didn't want to be potty training while driving for 10 hours. As soon as we get back he gets this bug and has the nastiest poops. I am NOT cleaning that up off my carpet. It might be a while before we get there. but hey, awesome for you!!!!!
Hey Val,
You scared me with your title. :) Hmm. I have no idear why you can't comment. Let me know if you figure it out and I'll fix it ASAP.
:)
xo
yay for landon!!!!! (and yes-- i sure did put my arms up in the air and wave them around)
Yeah for you! I'm SO jealous! I'm just waiting for Alice to come around and be ready to potty train! I know I am ready for a diaper-free home!
YAY for potty training. Its so nice when they finally catch on and it totally bums me out why you cant comment.....I have no clue why so hopefully one of your other friends is way smarter than me and can figure it out! Miss ya
Post a Comment