Guess who just won a photo session with my handsome husband?? That's right.....little ole me :)
I'm super excited :) I may have to drug Justin so he will cooperate with this cause I'm afraid he may have a COW and KICK and SCREAM :) muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah
My friend Jolyn is an amazing photographer and I am so stoked :)
And no this is not going to be like the cruise I won and didn't end up going on due to lack of paying the taxes and simply registering. Oops....was that me that did that?! *sigh*
Some more photos like this.....yes please!

3 comments:
I still think this is the sweetest couple-photo OF ALL TIME, Val. xo
Gosh!! You win everything!(I was pretending I am Stacey) No really congrats!! I can't wait to see.
That will be fun!! Your kids will cherish having pictures of the two of you when they're older. And you two are so darn photogenic, I'm sure they'll be AMAZING!
Post a Comment