Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I know.....

this is really how I feel right now.........
Although this is probably one of the most adorable pictures in the world it kinda just sums up how I am feeling at the moment.  A little glum.  A little blue.  A little under the weather. 
Today was dark.  Very gray and very gloomy.  The weather is tricky like that, it can make you think you are in a crummy mood.  My boyfriend left for his mom's today.  That also put me in a grumpy mood.  Took my precious boys with him.  Not cool.   So I will enjoy my turkey day with my family and my sweet Mackenzie who just couldn't leave her mother by herself.  For now I may just continue to feel like my sweet brown eyed boy looks in this picture. 
But I am still very grateful for lots of things.....more on that later.