Thursday, November 17, 2011

Zoo in the fall?

I love fall.  I love the colors.  I love the chill in the air.  I love jackets, scarfs and gloves.  We haven't spent as much time as I would have liked outside before it went from beautiful to a tad too chilly.  We did however go to the zoo recently.  It was awesome.  I love the zoo.  I even made Justin come with me and the boys!  He however, does not enjoy the zoo.  But he loves to be with us so he made that sacrifice :)  I love the monkeys.  I honestly could sit and watch those adorable things all afternoon and be completely content.  My pics of course are not very good.  Did I mention I need a new camera?
He are just of few that sort of turned out.










and yes I did get reprimanded for going before Mackenzie got home from school, she was very disappointed in me.

2 comments:

The Crazy Heads said...

I usually try not to tell the school ages kids what we do while they are gone. but the little rugrats and starting to talk. we have a zoo pass, you should call me next time, we will meet you there.

Tamra said...

I love the zoo too! We love watching the monkeys. Ammon sometimes narrates their lives and it's really hilarious. Yay for zoos and your realllllly cute kids.