Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Getting closer.....

Yes folks my man makes me chocolates :)  Love it.  And him even more.


 Gavin is my sweet little helper.  He loves to feel important and feel like he is being useful.  I adore it.


Mackenzie just keeps getting more grown up everyday.  She isn't actually "growing" but her attitude and mannerisms sure are changing.  Stop it.  :)



Then there is this stink face.   What a stink face he is.  He may look innocent in these photos, but I swear he has gone from my sweet tender baby boy to terrible 3's in one week!  He has these big brown eyes that kinda make me melt to be honest.  He still has me wrapped around his finger.....daddy on the other hand.....not so much!




See??  Look at him.  Kinda kissable.  Squeezable.  Lovable.  Even with the temper tantrums and all.



The boys will do this now and again.  Just sit in front of the window like there is something magical out there.  I love it.  Tender moments for sure when I get to witness them being such cute buddies.

We are all getting pretty anxious for the special day to arrive!  Are you? :)

2 comments:

Amber said...

He makes CHOCOLATES????

The Crazy Heads said...

love the picture up in the window. you should zoom in and make it black and white and hang it in their room. and LOVE love that your guy makes chocolate. mine does too. we are sooooo lucky!