Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas tunes

Yesterday while I was at work, they had some lovely Christmas music playing throughout the store.  Very loudly I might add.  So loud that we even heard it all the way in the pharmacy.  That wasn't my problem, I love love love me some Christmas tunes, it is what happens to me when I hear it.  I begin to sing.  And perhaps dance just a little.  Which while at home isn't bad at all, my children don't love it, but its not in public.  I on the other hand have an awful voice, but did that stop me?  Not in the slightest.  I had to apologize to the people I was helping at the counter, cause while I was looking up their name and getting their prescriptions, I was humming and singing and boppin my head along to the tune.  I was embarrassed at first, but after a few hours I couldn't help it.  I'm certainly glad we are not video taped while working.  I'm sure most of the people that were around me wanted to put their hands over their ears like Landon is in the above photo. 
Good times I tell ya.

1 comment:

The Crazy Heads said...

I wish I could have been there dancing and singing with you. We are at the point now where the big kids roll their eyes and tell me to stop. The little ones usually jump right on in with me. Good for you Val!!!

Hey, how do you get your post to show up on your Facebook page like you do?