Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What we've been up to

Life just doesn't slow down, so I guess I need to learn to keep up!  We haven't done anything too overly exciting, but its still been busy with the little things.

The boys went fishing with Justin a few weeks ago (when it was actually more like spring weather) They had a good time.  Didn't catch anything but this little guy, but still fun to be in the moment with dad.   I adore watching both boys get excited to go with him now........and Kenzie and I are just fine with that :)




This is our new form of punishment for the kids :)  I have to leave the room sometimes cause I can't not laugh.  Needless to say this was Justin's thing he started.  Seems to work better than sending them to their rooms.  He has also been known to make them lay face first on the carpet.  We love our kids.




Landon started playschool.  The high school offers it for a very small fee and we actually made it in time to get our name in the list!  He is doing ok with it.  Kinda like nursery, freaks out when I leave but after a few minutes he does just fine.  So.....its getting to that point where I can just leave and he is fine.  They are high school girls teaching so it takes a little more effort for them to understand how to get him distracted.  I'm hoping that by next week he will be great with me leaving right away.  But he sure is cute, so what more could I need right?






And Gavin lost his first tooth!  My widdle boy is growing up :)



When life is full of the little things they add up to big things that make the world go round :)




No comments: