Gavin was in the mood for some mini golf action for his birthday this year. We decided to go to the new black light mini golf place called Shankz. It was a different experience and overall a pretty cool place! It really really helped that we had the place to ourselves, so Landon could rome and do whatever without bothering others. I tried to get some really cool pictures, but I'm pretty sure I have mentioned before that my camera is awful and I just couldn't find the "right" setting for those awesome photos I was thinking. I wish they would have reflected how cool it looked inside, cause it really doesn't do it justice. I recommend going, but its not all that cheap.....so be prepared for that :)
After Shankz, he chose Panda for dinner. Then we went to the park since it was so nice outside, then came back for pumpkin pie......yes pumpkin pie for his "cake" We rented a movie and had a little pj party before bedtime. It was a good day! This kid is easy to please :)
3 comments:
I love that he wanted pumpkin pie :)
You have the cutest little family!! They are growing up! Love checking out your updates!!
That golf place is REALLY cool!! None of my pictures turned out so well either and my camera was decent.
I can't believe how grown up Gavin is!! I am amazed at how time keeps racing by. Give him a great big birthday kiss and hug from me! (Beacause I wouldn't be able to give him one in person even if I did live there!)
Post a Comment