Isn't it pathetic that the ONLY picture I got of our week-o-fun was this!? This is Landon with his little girlfriend Ava. He absolutely adores her to the core, so it is a sweet picture.
We started our week out by going with some friends to their cabin in New Meadows. It was just what we needed to get away from life in Kuna, and just do whatever we wanted! The kids had a blast and we enjoyed the company of our friends :)
After our little getaway we pretty much hung out at home! We FINALLY got paid today (Friday) so we had $ to actually buy a few things to start my little project I had in mind. We are redoing the kid's bathroom. After 9 years it was time for a change! The problem now is that I listened to the guy at the paint store and went with a diff shade of yellow than what I had thought I wanted. Justin was less than thrilled with the fact that I hated this yellow. He wasn't keen on it either but it wasn't "his vision". So with one coat on we are in waiting til the store opens tomorrow mode :) He sure does love me doesn't he? I will post some pictures when its complete!
This was our very first spring break together......all week together. No work, no nothing! It was fantastic! Hopefully fate will hit again in the coming years and we can both get it off again. I can honestly say that we have gotten along, no meltdowns, no arguing, nothing but love radiating. By this I am talking about Justin and I. There are always meltdowns and arguing amongst the children, but that's just a given :)
So happy Spring Break to everyone, I hope you had as wonderful (minus the rain fiasco) time as we did! Why does it always always rain Spring Break? Honestly last week was decent, and I bet next week will be better than this one was. Sigh......just seems Mother Nature likes to torture the non vacationers to warm places and give us some moisture every single year almost everyday straight during this blessed week "off"
Tis always something to groan about isn't there?
"I love the rain, rain is my favorite!" Is that better?
No comments:
Post a Comment