Sunday, May 13, 2012

Yep I'm blessed......

Motherhood is challenging and very rewarding all in one.  With the most beautiful children that have given me the title mother, I truly am so blessed.  I am privileged to have the opportunity to teach these children while I have them under my wing.  I need to always think of it as so, even on the days when life is a little more challenging than most.   I see myself becoming my own mother in certain ways and I love it.  I was also very very blessed with an angel of a mother in every way possible. 
May we as mothers remember to take in all in, stop to listen to the sweet voices begging for our attention.  May we choose them over anything else less worthy.  May we keep the spirit in our homes that allows for us to teach them, guide them and above all keep them close their Heavenly Father.  These are the faces that keep me going each and every day.......




Yep I'll say it again.....I'm one very lucky lady to get to have them. 
They are my world.  My everything. 
Happy Mother's Day to ME!


not all pictures can be "just right"....this is something I learned a long time ago :)



No comments: