Sunday, May 13, 2012

Can she really be 10??

Indeed she can.  10 years old.  She got to share having her birthday on Mother's Day with me this year.  What an amazing, beautiful, caring, giving, gentle, quiet, calm, talented, funny, goofy, adorable daughter she is! She has a face for every emotion she is feeling.  Her facial expressions really do make her who she is.  Ever since she was like 2 years old, she has always used facial gestures to express herself.  Words aren't the first thing to come to her mouth.  She loves to make people laugh and she likes to do it in a quiet way.  She is very much an artist and loves to sit and draw, or make something out of anything she can.  We would be lost without our little Mackenzie in our family.   She is my living doll I get to dress and try new things out with her hair.  I love that she is the oldest and how helpful she is to me.  I remember being so scared to become a mother and have a tiny baby to take care of.  As soon as I held her I just knew everything was going to turn out just fine.  From that day forward I haven't looked back once!  Happy Birthday to our beautiful Mackenzie.  We love you!







3 comments:

Stacie and Jared said...

Time truly flies by! She is such a beautiful girl and looks just like her mom!

Cindy Barnes said...

I think a post with the many faces of Kenz should be on your to do list. I can't believe she is 10!!! You mentioned how my kids have grown up but you sis....your kids are growing up just as fast!! Love the new pics of the fam!!! Love you and can't wait to see your face in person soon!!

a.eborn said...

Oh my goodness, she is such a cutie pie!! It's a huge bummer she's already moving out of my activity days class right as I get put in--I'm so sad!