Sunday, July 8, 2012

Father's Day cuteness

So maybe I'm a little behind on this here blog posting thing, but better late than never.  Before I toss these pages the kids made I had to log what they said.  They filled these out at church (in Spokane...yes they were gone for Father's Day)

Mackenzie's:
My dad's name is Justin
He's : 20 feet and 10 inches tall
He weighs 229 pounds
His hair color is black
His eyes are brown
His fav TV show is aligars (Swamp People)
He likes to go fishing
His fav food is spigetey
His fav drink is coka cola
For fun he likes to play catch
I love when my dad plays with me
My fav thing about my dad is that he is loving

Gavin's:
My dad's name is Justin
He's 6 feet and 6 inches tall
He weighs ? pounds
His hair color is brown
His eyes are brown
His fav TV show is football
He likes to go to fishing
His fav food is everything
His fav drink is root beer
For fun he likes to fish
I love it when my dad goes fishing with me
My fav thing about my dad is that he plays with me

Landon's:
My dad's name is Justin
He's 5 feet tall
He weighs 50 pounds
His hair color is black
His eyes are black
His fav TV show is football
He likes to go to get candy
His fav food is rice and cheese
His fav drink is pop
For fun he likes to go on field trips
I love it when my dad fixes my boat
My fav thing about my dad is he likes frogs!

Gavin also made a card that read:
I love it when my dad makes me laugh
My dad's favorite song is Praise to the man
My dad is 22 years old
My dad taught me to play baseball
My dad shows me he loves me by helping me and giving me lots of hugs


These kids are our world and I just adore how tender their sweet hearts are towards their father.  How blessed are we that we get them in our lives?!  What wisdom they show is such simple questions they were asked.  
I am so grateful for a husband that is righteous and close to the spirit.  Who recognizes the strength and power he has inside him.  Who leads a worthy life and allows the priesthood to be in our home at all times.  I couldn't have chosen a more worthy man to be the father of my children.  Thank you for being that awesome, playful, amazing father for our children! We love you to the moon and back!




2 comments:

Heather said...

Ha! Oh girl- believe me, I feel like a lazy sack of you know what ALL THE TIME! Come over to my house, you'll feel better. It's a mess, I have a million unfinished projects all over the place, and as for cooking- I have cut way back- WAY BACK- in the past 3 weeks or so. The energy is definitely going as this pregnancy nears it's end. Jon is lucky if I cook dinner 1-2 times a week right now. I am only getting things accomplished right now because I have to- once the baby arrives nothing is going to get done, so I am trying my best to do what I can now. Basically I am procrastinator and put off all these projects until a month before baby 2 arrives- not smart. ANYWAYS- darling post. Love your kid's question surveys.

Holly and Ryan Vasso said...

Ha ha...i love the 20 ft and 10 in tall! I just love hearing things from a kids perspective. :D