Thursday, June 28, 2012

Spokane visit

The first weekend in June the kids, my mom and I, drove to Spokane to see Kelsie graduate.  We had the best time just relaxing and visiting with the Barnes'!  Its always such a nice getaway and the kids couldn't have been more happy for a vacation finally.  I can't believe sweet Kelsie Smelshie is a high school grad!  I still remember the young little toddler I used to babysit!  We sure do love you and couldn't be more excited for you to start this new chapter in your life.

 and yes mom and I look stellar.....perhaps some photo shop is order to give us some eyes :)


What was also super exciting about our little drive to the world of Spokane is that Cindy offered to take the kids for us while Justin and I went on Trek with the Stake.  What?!  When she first said she wanted to take them my heart hurt a little with the thought of being away from them for so long.  I decided it was an awesome opportunity for the kids to get to know aunt Cindy and her family better, and the fact that I knew they would LOVE it!  So mom and I drove away with no little kids in the back, and it was a very quiet drive home to say the least!  We were actually able to have a conversation without getting interupted, imagine that?! 

Here are some super adorable pics of their adventures throughout the 10 days they were there
















Thank you a millions times over Aunt Cindy for making our stay so exciting and fun filled!  You are amazing and we love you so much!!!!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Wow- trek. You are amazing :)

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. And just do we're clear: IT'S HOT here :)