We finally had our first official camping trip of the summer! We actually we able to go with the Miller's. It had been since before Landon wasn't born the last time we had a camp out together. We went somewhere near the Payette River ( I have no clue, just that it was about 30 minutes past Cascade) The boys were bound to get some salmon, but no luck was found for them. The kids had a great time together, they love camping! The spot we were at had some pretty domesticated deer that enjoyed coming near us in the evening, kinda cool and kinda creepy. :)
Once again I didn't start taking pictures until the 2nd day and even then didn't do a very good job. I managed to get a few in at the water and then on our way home. Pretty sad that this was our only camping trip of the summer, and for me to say this is a shocker to all since camping and I don't usually go hand in hand.
1 comment:
Fun! (for you- I hate camping) ;)
Post a Comment