Christmas Eve is always my most favorite day of the Christmas season. Its a day all my siblings get together and we always end with feeling the true meaning of the holiday. My spirit gets lifted and I feel so blessed to have the gift of the gospel in my life. So grateful for this time of year to reflect on our Savior Jesus Christ, his birth, and the opportunity he has given us to live here on earth and then return back to him.
I think we have just about the sweetest nativity around!
I know......
Sweet little angels
Now that's a lot of grandchildren! (only missing 1, sweet missionary Heather)
And then some goofy faces to add to the excitement of picture taking :)
My sweet sister Connie and her wonderful husband Vaughn
The newest mom and dad of family....she is more than adorable let me tell ya!
Beauties!
Happy girl
My world would not be as wonderful without these amazing people in my life.
More beauties
Cuddles
Yeah we know we are cute :) Can't imagine the holidays without family, love them all more than I can express!
No comments:
Post a Comment