So I finished the second book of the "twilight series", and they are just really wonderful books! It is amazing to me that I have read 2 books that are 500 pages, in a week! That is no unlike me. So it goes to show that if you haven't read these books yet, for me to be so enthralled with them must say something. I love romance! I started to ball right as the book started, just so good. I won't ruin it for those who aren't in the "know". Thanks again to those who got me hooked! I must say that I am reading the 3rd book now, and I can't wait to see what happens!
4 comments:
Hi Val-
I'm so glad that you are loving these books...but, have you forgotten about us here in the blogging world? I think that you better pay my blog a little visit because I've been waiting...PATIENTLY!
LUV YA :)
Yeah!! I love that you are hooked on Stephenie Meyers too! All of us "Randy Nelson" girls have been obsessed for quite a while. We even got Dad to read the first two! :)
So...are you an Edward girl or a Jacob girl? Enjoy Eclipse!
No doubt Edward....are there any Jacob fans? They don't have true love in my opinion!
Val-It's your cousin Kim. I got your blog address off of Cassie's blog. You guys are such a cute family! I am so glad you have a blog so I can follow it. It is so great to hear all of the fun things you are doing! I miss you and wish I didn't live on the other side of the country so I could see you at Katie's wedding! Have fun!!
Post a Comment