Happy Birthday Gavin!! Val, the cake turned out really good!! I wish I could have been in that pic with you, Stac, Heather, Tam and Bre!! very cute! I think there is something about crowds that puts that grumpy in all our kids!! I don't think any of them will be going on stage anytime soon. O.k. maybe Michaela!
Funny Story...I look at your blog almost daily, but I bookmarked one specific post only. Dingbat award goes to me. I kept wondering why you didn't update... Anyway, Gavin looks adorable with a grumpy face. Looks like he enjoyed the toys at least!
Hey! I came across your blog after visiting TerrieBeth's page. Your kids are just too adorable and you look great! Hope everything is well with you and your little family. Time sure does fly, doesn't it?
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Gavin!! Val, the cake turned out really good!! I wish I could have been in that pic with you, Stac, Heather, Tam and Bre!! very cute! I think there is something about crowds that puts that grumpy in all our kids!! I don't think any of them will be going on stage anytime soon. O.k. maybe Michaela!
Gavin is so cute, even when he has a grumpy face!
your blog is SO CUTE!! Thanks for giving me the address!
Funny Story...I look at your blog almost daily, but I bookmarked one specific post only. Dingbat award goes to me. I kept wondering why you didn't update... Anyway, Gavin looks adorable with a grumpy face. Looks like he enjoyed the toys at least!
He's two!!! Val your so old..... I hope he had a good day!
Hey! I came across your blog after visiting TerrieBeth's page. Your kids are just too adorable and you look great! Hope everything is well with you and your little family. Time sure does fly, doesn't it?
Post a Comment