Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Gavin!

Today was little Gav-man's birthday! He is 2 years old, I can't believe it! I have seen such a change in him these last few months, where he is talking so much more, and just doesn't act baby-like anymore. He still loves his mama though, which I pray that will never go away! It was fun and different to actually have Easter on his birthday. Someone told me that the next time Easter will be on his birthday he will be like 102. Crazy. Once in a lifetime opportunity to share the holiday! Gavin was born on a thursday afternoon. He was a good sized baby, 8 pounds 2 oz. With the chubbiest little cheeks (which he still has). I just remember being SO excited to have a boy, and we were very ready to have another baby. He was very much a mama's boy, his dad struggled a little more to make him happy in his first few months. He was a very wonderful blessing to our family. Here is a shrine to his eventful day. He looks really grouchy in some pictures, but he really was having fun. He really doesn't enjoy the spotlight to be on him, and doesn't do very well in a large crowd, so his bratiness comes out very strong! :) But we do love and adore him in every way!

No comments: