Tuesday, March 25, 2008

His Pre-Rock Band days

Gavin's favorite thing to do at Aunt Stacey and Uncle Mike's is play with all their COOL things! He is thoroughly entertained with the Wii and XBox controllers, but now they have guitar hero and rock band, so he prefers those! He truly believes that he is playing along with the rest of the boys,! He loves feeling he is "one of the boys", and of course he IS!

5 comments:

hilla said...

Hahahah- before too long he will be the annoying neighbor that plays drums at all hours of the night! :) BUt he is so stinkin cute the neighbors will probably love having the excuse to go over there.

Cindy Barnes said...

Just be glad that the drums and toys are at Stacey's house. We are those annoying neighbors whose kid plays all hours of the night! (Zach can't play past 10 p.m.) Zach is in a band did I tell you that? I will have to get pics and share that on my blog! Good times!

Cassie said...

He looks like he is having so much fun. You should have given him some instruments for his birthday.... I am sure you would have enjoyed it!

Mandi said...

Val- that is so funny! I was just reading through your blog when I got the email that I had new comments from you on mine. Thanks for checking in on us! :) I love blogging too. I feel so much closer to my friends since we all started this! It helps when I am across the country.

Your blog is so cute and I loved all the pictures from Gavin's Bday. I can't believe it has been 2 years since I saw him in the hospital! That is nuts. We are getting too old!

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.