Tuesday, March 11, 2008

outside finally!

For those of you who can relate to this, now that the weather is FINALLY nice, the kids can go run and play outside........YEE-HAW! Here are the kids playing in the "garden". I am ever so happy that they are able to venture outside again, and not freeze their noses off! hats off to the good weather.....until tomorrow, when I am sure it will rain or snow.....we are in Idaho for that matter!

4 comments:

Cassie said...

ok so you leave a comment on a blog from forever ago!!!!! I am so excited you have a blog!!!! Well i am coming up to idaho on thurs for katie's wedding!!!!! So i will see you soon!!!!

Cassie said...

ok i just didn't see your most recent comment by the way your kids are seriously beautiful!!!! my goodness

Anonymous said...

Yes...hasn't this sunshine been wonderful! The kids are so much happier when they can get out a little. I had a space for a garden set aside at our old house and we ended up turning it into a sandbox for the kids. Hmmm. Hopefully the plan for one here will work out better!

Waters said...

I love sunshine! It was funny to read your blog today because we woke to rain then later it hailed. Auh Boise weather, gotta love it. :)