The story behind this little prank:
We bought a new pan set a little while ago, and Justin is a total NUT about keeping them in good shape. So, I am forbidden to put them in the dishwasher or to use metal when I stir the food.
Justin is not a little bit anal about this, he is VERY VERY anal about it. He gets really very angry with me when I "forget" and sneak it in the dishwasher by "mistake". He has even offered to wash all the pans himself, as long I just keep them out for him to do later. It is very sweet that he has offered this, BUT I am extremely anal about my kitchen being clean (90% of the time) and it really bothers me to see the dishes in the sink.....
What are we to do? We are both stubborn in this area, but I am afraid if I don't start "obeying" his request we may need to find a separate living space! he he.
So, Cindy helped me decide that this would be a perfect April fool's day joke to play, and I agreed! Hopefully he will think its funny....if not... I sure got a laugh out of it!
5 comments:
haha...I love your april fool's prank!
Very Funny!
I tried to think of something to do for this goofy day but was drawing blanks...I don't think anyone was really in the mood anyway. Brooklyn was sick, Dan is having farm trouble, Cache was cranky...so WHO would I play a prank on? Bellamie? I guess I could have taken her blankie away or something...no that's just mean! I love the bowling pictures with the fam. FUN FUN!
What a good idea! How did it turn out?
Ok, this is hilarious. Heck, if he's so set on not putting them in the dishwasher I'd let him do them all the time! :) he he he. My April fools was actually a fool on me...I felt WONDERFUL all day long and I thought, awesome, this day is going to be GREAT. and it was until the end, my little fetus decided to play a prank on me at about 9:30pm when I visited the toilet and "re-visited" my taco dinner....little stinker. :)
by the way, some advice from me, done put your pans in the dishwasher. We have really nice caphalon pans and I put 1 repeatedly in the washer and the outside now looks like crap, its black/gray blotchy. Needless to say, Jared was not happy with me. (woops).
The Unisom has helped a lot, Im now almost getting over the morning hang overs so now its just helping with nausea - thank you for your advice. (by the way...how often did you take the unisom with b-6...I need all the help I can get and my doc appt isnt until later next week)
In response to Terrie's question, all he said was "Good one Val" and I think it kind of made him mad again, but deep down I think he thought it was funny. Mostly because we had JUST had a fight about it the day before.
Post a Comment