Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Bowling day

Today we went bowling with our dad! I can honestly say I have never seen my dad bowl before today. It was a lot of fun! He said he hasn't been bowling in 30 years! Crazy! We had a good time watching the twins bowl with their bumper lane. They were so cute as they would lean to try and make the ball move with them as it rolled down the lane. I actually got above 100 the first game, but not so much the second! Dad did really pretty good for not having bowled for so long. It was fun to get to do something different together as a family. Good times.

2 comments:

Cassie said...

how fun to go bowling it has been a long time since i have gone bowling.

Anonymous said...

Val-
I never know whether to respond to questions on your blog comments or mine...? Anyway, my mom went to Mexico with her sister. Her sister has a timeshare and wanted to take my mom...she paid for my mom to go and yes she went without my dad.
(Just Girls)She went over Easter and that is why my nieces drew the "I miss you posters" She had a great time...and we got some fun souveniers when she came back!
Just a trip not a mission!!!