Sunday, April 6, 2008
baseball or conference?
Well as many of you who have children know, its really difficult to enjoy the talks during conference with a 2 year old around. He did really pretty good, but then he was ready to play some ball. So, for about an hour I swear, he threw the football back and forth to daddy, and then resorted to the baseball. He comes in with his usual gear, the hard hat, ball, and bat in hand ready to throw a few. It was quite distracting I might add, but it was also very entertaining. He is quite the little player, he has the stance, throws and catches pretty much down. He is just so darn cute and I just want to eat him up on a daily basis.
Mackenzie was actually very productive during parts of conference. She had fun doing her little packet, and matching pages.
The second half was much better, Gavin was asleep and Mackenzie fell asleep during the last hour. Good kids!
I hope the rest of you got to listen more intently than we did at our house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Dan made the comment yesterday, "We probably have a good ten years before we can actually listen to conference..." So TRUE! Cache and Brooklyn wrestled a bit, played with tractors, Bellamie cried and cried and cried...pretty much like any Sunday at church (minus the wrestling and tractors)we don't get to listen there either! Actually, there is wrestling at church...parents vs. kids! Brooklyn did some in that little packet too...(thanks Mickale)
Did you hear the talk by Elder Ballard about young mothers? I LOVED that one!!!!!
I totally sympathize (sp?) with you i only got parts of conference here and there cause sam had to have my attention. Moose man? that is way funny!!!! And yes i have a hard time having him feed himself because it is so mesy that is why it took forever to feed him my favorite meal. But i am not as freakish with clean as you:)
Well, you got in more conference then me. My friend & her 1 yr old were visiting form Indiana and he threw up 7 times between noon & 5pm. We were busy doing laundry. Thank goodness we recorded the sessions. I will be watching in pieces all week. You should record Gavin playing ball. I would love to see him play.
Post a Comment