Tuesday, April 8, 2008
She can FINALLY count to 100!
We have been working with Mackenzie for what seems like years, but mostly months, and she has finally reached her goal! I promised her when she could count to 100 with NO help from us, that we would go to Build a Bear. I was beginning to get a little worried when she was taking so long to catch on to counting so high, but then finally it just clicked! Hooray!
Its sometimes hard to let them learn at their own speed, when we think that she "should" be able to do things at a faster rate. But I am learning that she needs to go at her own pace, and its okay if she isn't the 1st one in class to accomplish something.
We are very proud of our little Mackenzie, and yes, I love to bribe my children! It works!
By the way, I was going to put in video of her actually doing it...but then decided counting to 100 is kind of a long process, and I wanted to spare you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
that is so awesome that she can count to 100!!! congrats kenzie!!! I totally agree with bribing it gets things done")
Good job Mackenzie! Now when you are in the car you will be begging her to stop counting. And I am all for bribing.
Wooo Hooo!!! It takes alot of counting to get to 100...there are alot of numbers to remember!
Way to go Mackenzie!
Very Cute Bear too! From the pictures, it looked like you had the store to yourself...WHAT FUN!
Post a Comment