Monday, April 21, 2008

Mackenzie and Gavin 2008

We went and had pictures taken the other day. Gavin was not about to smile in his own pictures by himself, we were lucky to get a smile out of him at all that day! But this one of him with the baseball stuff is perfect for him, and it is still cute. Luckily he smiled for one with him and Mackenzie, otherwise I would have freaked out! He smiles so cute at home for me, and then when I want a "professional" picture, he won't.....whatever. Mackenzie was the same way, until she turned 4 I think, so we have a few more years with non smiling pictures with Gavin to come! Not the best quality, I had to take a picture of the picture, I don't have a scanner, so sorry for the poor quailty.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to try taking your kids pics some time...if you like black and white...

Anonymous said...

Gavin looks so serious. Tatem is the opposite, I have a hard time getting her to look at me and give me a genuine smile, but with a photographer at the studio she does anything they ask. The picture of both of them turned out cute!

Malissa said...

These are SO cute! I'm impressed they turned out so clear with you taking a picture of the photos. (BTW, I have a scanner if you ever want to borrow it!) Kaylee is the worst with professional photographers. I swear we're going to get blacklisted from Kiddie Kandids one day! haha

Cindy Barnes said...

I think you needed aunt ninny to be there to get Gav to smile....o.k. I don't know if that would work. But they turned out pretty cute anyway.

hilla said...

The cutest kids ever.