
So since half of you already know, I thought it was time to announce that I am in fact prego! I am about 7 weeks along (only). I wasn't going to tell so soon this time around, but the word got out (by my fault) and then I had to start telling the fam, and so on and so forth. So, there is my news for ya'll. Don't be offended if I didn't call you personally and tell you, I just can't do that, too many people!
I usually don't take more than 2 tests, but I didn't trust the stinkin plus signs, cause they were kind of iffy, so I opted to take one that reads it instead! I recommend the word one's for sure, so much more reassuring!
I am feeling okay, not wonderful, but not horrible. I have my moments when I am feeling a barf coming my way, but I can make it go away by just taking a sip of water. I haven't been to the doc yet, and I am very nervous to see if there is one baby or two....thanks to my wonderful family who is blessed with doubles...I tend to be extremely worried until I get my first ultrasound. Everyone pray for just one baby please!!!!
There are days when I think am I ready or another one??? Too late now to worry about that I guess!
12 comments:
Yeah, Yeah hip-hip hooray!
Baby number three is on the way!
(or three and four)
CONGRATULATIONS FRIEND!
Luv You!
CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so excited for you guys---that is so cool :)
Congrats, Valerie! How exciting! My friend just had twin girls two weeks ago and she is loving it - but I think doubling the amount of kids you already have might make it tough. Well, the more the merrier, right? :) Good luck! I'm excited to hear how everything goes.
CONGRATS!!!!! Yeah I am so excited for you!!!! Now i need to get prego soon so we can have twins together......:)
Hillarious that you took three tests! Hopefully you keep feeling okay, that's way beter than horrible. Congrats to you guys!
Oh my gosh Val... congrats! That is wondeful news. So when does that put your due date? We should plan a play date at my house soon - I'll watch the kiddos so you can relax! Seriously! Hehe I think little twins would be so cute.. but I can imagine that would be a little crazy with two olders ones to take care of at the same time! Can't wait to read the updates.
I was like you and took 3 tests, I used the equate brand first then a more reasuring test afterward, I totally understand. I just recently had my first appt and I was silently hoping for twins (that way Id jump all the way to 3 kids) but there is one, not a problem at all. And I am now able to take a full unisom with hardly any problems, thank you doctor Valerie for your help too with all the medical aid. :)
I knew you were pregnant, with the e-mail you sent about how you were getting baby hungary, YAY, congradulations. Here comes B6 and Uni. Lets both not get too fat. You kick my but and Ill kick yours.
Val,
You know how excited I am for you! It was time our family had another baby and it is up to you and Justin and Darin and Jocelyn to keep that going! Just don't say those words "I just want one more" and I think you will be o.k. for avoiding twins! I love you!
Congrats! I think Cassie is really afraid of twins too. Every time I tell people that I have 3 first cousins with twins too they just shake their heads and say "that explains it". Good luck with the pregnancy and I hope you don't get too sick--especially with 2 little ones to take care of. Keep us posted on how you feel!
WEEEEE!!!
holy cow...i was just thinking about you and being pregnant...who was I talking to??? Eden? Hmmm. Dont remember. But I did have a feeling! Way to go val...or Justin...i suppose that he's probably the one responsible.
YEA!!! I have been a stranger to my computer lately, so this has probably been posted for a long time and I am just now seeing it! CONGRATS, val! When are you due? I am so happy for you! Love you!
Post a Comment