This weekend we went to Paul for Justin's nephew's reception. The kids had so much fun getting to play with their cousins nonstop for quite a few hours! Its always fun to spend time with family, and the reception turned out very beautiful. The weather could have been better, it was ever so windy outside, we about blew away! I don't miss the Twin Falls wind one bit! We got to stay in a hotel, which was the kids' first time ever. Gavin wasn't so sure about it, he kept pointing to the door and said "go". Mackenzie on the other hand was quite impressed, there was a pool (didn't get any pic's of that oops) and she thought that was the best thing ever! Here is a picture of Gavin squeezing his way into her sleeping bag, and she wasn't that excited about it.
It was a good trip, a little tiring, but there is no such thing as an easy trip, no matter how short of a drive, when you have kids!
4 comments:
AMEN! to the no easy trip with kids!!! We are good to about the farm driveway and then Mom's enthusiasm is out the window, dad's patience is gone and the kids have had it with each other...always a good start...off we go!
I loves Kenzie's face! So stinkin' cute, you can tell that she's a little annoyed. What a good big sister to share her sleeping bag anyway.
This is my favorite picture! I totally can see the grumpies in Kenzie and I love how Gavin just lays there like he is cool! I love it!
hehehe i love that he snuggled in with kenz.
Post a Comment