Monday, May 19, 2008

2 down.....? to go

Mackenzie finally lost another one of her loose teeth! She actually got it out herself, I just made her keep twisting it. She now looks like a little jack-o-lantern when she smiles, but its quite cute still. The tooth next to it is also loose, and she refuses to let us near her, and shrieks with fear when we try. There are too teeth behind that are really big, and want to move forward, so hopefully we can get her to pull that one out herself too! Oh the joy!

5 comments:

hilla said...

Loosing teeth must be like getting them- once it starts, it keeps going and going. Seems like it will never end.

Cindy Barnes said...

I can't wait to see what she looks like missing her two front teeth! It only gets better!!! So much fun!

Anonymous said...

I was a little nervous for the teeth losing part of mommyhood...mainly because of the funky big ones that sprout in place of the cute baby ones...but, so far, they are all still about the same size. Even the ones she lost and grew back...whew!

Anonymous said...

P.s. I was of course talking about Brooklyn...but I assumed you'd know!

Anonymous said...

Hopefully it gets easier for her to pull those suckers out. I'm really not looking forward to that with JT.