
We had a little visitor this morning. Justin discovered a cute little humming bird in our garage. The poor thing couldn't
figure out how to get out himself. Justin tried for awhile to get him out, then had to stop because he thought the poor bird was going to die from exhaustion. We let him be for awhile, and he sat on the top of the garage door for about an hour, then started
fluttering around again. Justin was finally able to get him out with a net, and he was free! He was really cute, but it was so sad to watch him be so scared!
4 comments:
How cute. I love humming birds. Sounds like the poor thing almost killed himself with fear. Sad.
O.K. has it really been a couple of weeks...? I still check every day. I don't know what is wrong with me. Shame on me! And, what is with us and our bird watching stories? It must be a Kuna thing.:)
That is funny. I had one stuck in my breezway porch thing at my old house, but he didn't leave for days and would fly around like crazy when you came in the same room with him. We were afraid to leave the house.
Eden's comment about "bird watching" and that it must be a "Kuna thing"....well if Kuna is packed with bunches of birds I can cross that city off my "to look for houses in" list. You humming bird is really cute and Im glad he didnt stay as a pet (or die in your garage, that would be sick) but I HATE waking up at 5:30 a.m. to birds chirping outside, ever time I hear them in the morning I think very loudly just hoping that they might hear.....SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!
by the way, have a grrreat memorial weekend and I hope youre feeling well too. :) Youll find out the gender in July right?
Post a Comment