Monday, May 19, 2008

Little G-Man

Gavin is just constantly making us laugh. He is becoming so grown up and so talkative......its a bit exhausting at times. He had a bit of a struggle trying to figure out how to get the goggles on himself, so I had to take a photo of the moment. He never fails to make me smile many many times throughout the day!

7 comments:

Mandi said...

Oh boy can they be talkative! I sometimes wonder why our kid's mouths couldn't have come with an off switch...or at least volume control.

hilla said...

Oh my goodness. How adorable. I love funny kids. (well, I also love not funny kids, but I think you know what I mean.) What must it be like to have boys? I DEF know what you mean with the talk your ear off... you've spent 30 seconds around Amaya!

Cindy Barnes said...

These pictures makes me just want to kiss him! He is so dang cute and his personality just bursts from his pictures! I love him!

Waters said...

What a ham!
I loved seeing you at Costco the other day, I hope you didnt think I was rude because I had to get going quickly, I had to get everything ready to go to Idaho falls and I was freaking out because I didnt want to forget anything. we'll have to do it again next month, meat me in the diaper isle.

Amber said...

he has the cutest facial expressions ever!!

The Crazy Heads said...

What a little ham! He has such a cute little smile

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Everytime I see him smile I imagine him saying "cheeeeeese!". Gotta love those safty goggles.