Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Gavin's new do

Before with the cute curls on top Nothing left but a few spikes!
My little man has hardly any hair now. I had Justin take him to get his hair cut, and he came back with practically a buzz cut. There is enough to spike it, but the cute curls are no longer there. He needed it cut so bad, and I knew that Justin would have them cut it pretty short, but its sad to see hardly any hair on top and in the back. He is still as cute as ever, but I am having withdrawals.

8 comments:

hilla said...

Oh my goodness... it makes him look so old! But he is adorable as always.

Amber said...

it's cute!!

Anonymous said...

The curls were cute, but I love the spike. Hillary's right, it does make him look older.

Cassie said...

IT is very cute but i agree it does make him look older.

Waters said...

Ha ha ha, I know it kind of made me nervous too. :) Val, Im sure it doesnt happen very often at all and this just happened to be a freak incodent (Im sure the parents thought so too, but the nurse said they handled it well). My Dr is Dr Minge and I LOVE HER!!! Seriously I think she's great, but let me tell you, the gal who "found out" doesnt go to my Dr, she's just in the same building. Again, congradulations with your ONE baby, Im sure thats all you have in there. :)
love you
Gav looks so cute with spikys, his curly hair is so cute too, his wife (in YEARS) will love the curl.

Cindy Barnes said...

Haven't you learned yet NOT to let Justin take him to get his hair cut??? Everytime Val!! Gavin is cute no matter what but I do like the curls best!

Malissa said...

Oh he is so adorable! The new do definitely makes him look more like a little boy! Oh, and I saw Hillary's comment... Dr. Minge is my doc too... are you looking for a new one?

Tillotson Family said...

So sad about the curls but he still looks so adorable. Just remmeber...hair can always grow back. I learned this when Nate used Josh's razor to shave Gabby's hair down the middle of the pigtails a few years ago.