I don't even know why I am posting this, oh not so visible, picture of the little nubin inside me.
And yes, just ONE baby in there, WAHOO!, I have to say that again, WAHOO! I can breathe a huge sigh of relief that I am carrying just one little baby inside, not 2, like everyone and their dog kept telling us. All is well with everything. My official due date is Dec 11th. Which really means Dec 4th, because my c-sections are always one week before my due date. Not too bad for a December baby. So Cindy, you have to come home for Christmas instead of Thanksgiving this year. So that's my little update, very happy to announce, NO twins!! WAHOO!!!!
8 comments:
Oh thank goodness for you! Although, secretly I was pulling for twins! Hahaha. Pressures off all the way around: no twins, already have one boy and one girl... you are set!
Yay! What a relief. But don't get too excited because you know your next pregnancy is going to be twins... JK. :)
exactly why I think I am done! :)
I'm glad you got the news that you were hoping for. Now you get to listen to everyone's opinions on if they think it's a boy or girl! ; )
What?! I thought you would like to go through this doubles thing too. Besides, with 3 immediate family members with twins it would have been a piece of cake with all the help and advice. Right? Ha ha ha. Congrats on having just one. I am sure you are relieved!
congrats on the one baby!!
Val, I never told you about my first visit did I? I waited & waited for the ultrasound room to become vacant (it took seriously forever) because the gal ahead of me had surprise twins at 20 weeks! She went in thinking she was going to find out the gender....big surprise Im sure.
Congradulations to the one!!!
Valerie! I haven't seen or talked to you in ages! So i just stumbled onto your blog and just reading this post makes me realize how much we have in common!
I have a girl and a boy and we're expecting our third too. EVERYONE keeps asking if we're having twins and I was relieved when we had our first ultrasound...just like you. Also, we have planned c-sections too (with all the beauty of the recovery).
Anyway, congratulations on your super cute family, baby #3 and the fact that there'e only one.
Post a Comment